To upload content to Stem, please log in to your account from a computer and navigate to MANAGE CONTENT.
It's important to note that you must upload content via a computer. From our desktop website, you will be guided through our upload flow.
From MANAGE CONTENT, navigate to New Release and follow the steps to upload your content
- Upload the audio file for your release.
- Please note, this file has to be in a .wav or .flac format
- Select your platforms for distribution, live date for release, and set up your territory restrictions
- Upload your album artwork
- Please ensure artwork is at least 3000 x 3000, RBG color space & .jpg format
- Enter your album and track by track metadata
- Enter your splits, and review your submission before submitting!
Along the way, at any point, feel free to hit Save and Exit to save your release as a draft. You can come back to this at any point by clicking on "MY CONTENT" and clicking on your "Drafts"
If you are not seeing the MANAGE CONTENT tab in your dashboard, please apply for upload privileges at stem.is/apply-now. We vet applicants to ensure that every artist planning to release content through our platform can be paired with the right internal support to help elevate that individual's career & help guide their releases.
Also, please note that you currently have a Stem account in the "Anything else we should know?" section.