When uploading a cover song to Stem, our partner Loudr requires some basic information about the original composition. If you are unsure of who may own the rights to the original composition, please search the following databases:
Articles in this section
- Can I distribute my medley or mashup through Stem?
- Do I need to request multiple licenses for the same cover song?
- How long does it take for Loudr to approve my license request?
- How much does a mechanical license cost?
- What can I do if Loudr rejects my license request?
- What composition metadata does Loudr collect?
- What is a cover song?
- What is Loudr?
- Where can I find the composition metadata for my cover song?
- Why do I need a mechanical license?