In January 2021, we upgraded to a new, more robust, royalty processing system. At the time of the transition, your account had accrued a sum of royalty earnings that, for a few possible reasons, we weren’t able to pay out to you. These earnings are reflected in your January 2021 statement. Please note that this is the only month that was affected by this change.
Articles in this section
- I need help understanding some of the terms on a royalty statement.
- Why does my January 2021 statement include earnings from prior months?
- When are royalty statements available?
- Where can I access royalty statements?
- What can I expect when I download a royalty statement?
- Who has access to royalty statements?
- What are royalty statements and why are they important?