Stem’s performance and financial dashboards aggregate thousands of rows of streaming and download data that makes up your earnings (such as territory, platforms, activity type, etc.), but we realize that sometimes you need the raw data. Royalty statements are industry-standard documentation for earnings that come from sound recording or mechanical royalties and we’re happy to provide these reports so that you can do your own analysis. Royalty statements include all your earnings for a period of time, regardless of whether or not all of it was deposited to your bank account or Paypal.
Articles in this section
- I need help understanding some of the terms on a royalty statement.
- Why does my January 2021 statement include earnings from prior months?
- When are royalty statements available?
- Where can I access royalty statements?
- What can I expect when I download a royalty statement?
- Who has access to royalty statements?
- What are royalty statements and why are they important?