If your submission has not been approved for distribution, you can click Edit on your submission within My Content's "Under Review" page, make changes to your splits, and re-submit your content. NOTE: Once you've made edits to your draft, you must submit it again from the Summary page.
If your submission has been approved for distribution, we can apply split updates to contracts. If your contract has already been finalized, please reach out to support for next steps. Note that only the uploader can request updates by reaching out to email@example.com.
Your request must be sent in the following format for each shareholder being updated:
- UPC: (To locate your UPC please see this FAQ)
- Track title:
- Share %:
- Publisher: (if editing composition splits)
If you're requesting to update the splits on 4+ tracks, please reach out to support for a spreadsheet.
Important items to note:
- Edits take anywhere between 10 - 12 business days to be completed and Support will reach out to confirm.
- We unfortunately cannot update splits after revenue has been paid out on a specific contract.
- If you are requesting a contract update and splits have not yet been approved on it, please ensure your shareholders do not log in and accept their splits until the updates have been made in our database.
- Please note that if you are updating splits and are removing a shareholder from a contract, we require written consent from that shareholder to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the edit to be made. Without this, we cannot honor the contract update.