Stem cannot expedite releases to the platforms. As soon as your content has been submitted to Stem, we begin processing for delivery to the platforms. However, it is on the uploader to make sure they are allowing enough time for their content to go live on the platforms.
Articles in this section
- What is Stem's Standard of Quality Distribution?
- How can I transfer some or all of my catalogue over to Stem from another distributor?
- How do I expedite my release?
- How do I get my Apple links?
- How do I get my Spotify URI?
- How do I list a remixer on my release?
- How do I opt-in to the TuneCore content transfer?
- How do I send my content to more platforms?
- How do I upload content?
- How fast can I get my music live on Spotify?