Stem cannot expedite any releases to the DSPs. As soon as your content has been submitted to Stem, we begin processing for delivery to the platforms. However, it is on the uploader to make sure they are allowing enough time for their content to go live on the DSPs. We recommend submitting your content for review at least 14 days in advance of release.
Articles in this section
- What is Stem's Standard of Quality Distribution?
- How can I transfer some or all of my catalogue over to Stem from another distributor?
- How do I expedite my release?
- How do I get my Apple links?
- How do I get my Spotify URL?
- How do I list a remixer on my release?
- How do I send my content to more platforms?
- How do I upload content?
- How fast can I get my music live on Spotify?
- If I give Stem all of my assets & metadata, can you upload my content for me?