Currently, Stem pulls out the statutory Mechanical Royalty from digital download sales in the U.S. and pays them to content uploaders on the 15th of each month.
Articles in this section
- Can Stem collect and pay out my publishing royalties?
- Do I still control the rights to my music?
- Does Stem allow for pre-orders?
- Does Stem allow me to distribute Classical music?
- Does Stem help with licensing or clearances for cover songs and samples?
- How can I contact Artist & Client Relations?
- How do I make money from streams?
- What do I need to use Stem?
- What is Stem?
- What is the term of agreement with Stem?