No, Stem is unable to complete deliveries to our own platform on behalf of our users. If it is easier for you to send to us than it is for you to upload it, then we're doing something wrong.
Articles in this section
- What is Stem's Standard of Quality Distribution?
- How can I transfer some or all of my catalogue over to Stem from another distributor?
- How do I expedite my release?
- How do I get my Apple links?
- How do I get my Spotify URI?
- How do I list a remixer on my release?
- How do I upload content?
- How fast can I get my music live on Spotify?
- If I give Stem all of my assets & metadata, can you upload my content for me?
- What can I do if my release is mapped to the wrong artist profile?