No, Stem is unable to complete deliveries to our own platform on behalf of our users. If it is easier for you to send to us your content than it is for you to upload it, we're doing something wrong.
Articles in this section
- What is Stem's Standard of Quality Distribution?
- How can I transfer some or all of my catalogue over to Stem from another distributor?
- How do I expedite my release?
- How do I get my Apple links?
- How do I get my Spotify URL?
- How do I list a remixer on my release?
- How do I send my content to more platforms?
- How do I upload content?
- How fast can I get my music live on Spotify?
- If I give Stem all of my assets & metadata, can you upload my content for me?