Stem has direct, worldwide deals with Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, YouTube Content ID, YouTube Art Tracks, Amazon, Pandora, Tidal, Google Play, Deezer, Napster, Tencent, iHeart, and Saavn.
Articles in this section
- Can Stem collect my publishing royalties?
- Do I still control the rights to my music?
- Does Stem allow for pre-orders?
- Does Stem allow me to distribute Classical music?
- Does Stem help with licensing or clearances for cover songs and samples?
- How can I contact Artist & Client Relations?
- How do I make money from streams?
- What do I need to use Stem?
- What is Stem?
- What is the term of agreement with Stem?