Yes! Stem does not take any rights to your music, we just make it easier for you to get paid for your work.
Articles in this section
- Can Stem collect my publishing royalties?
- Do I still control the rights to my music?
- Does Stem allow for pre-orders?
- Does Stem allow me to distribute Classical music?
- How can I contact Artist & Client Relations?
- How do I make money from streams?
- How much does it cost to use Stem?
- What do I need to use Stem?
- What is Stem?
- What is the term of agreement with Stem?